Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2015/03/06 10:06:49 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Taglibs 1.2.3

On 20/02/2015 16:01, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>> The following vote were cast:
>>
>> Binding:
>> +1: jboynes, kkolinko, kfujino
>>
>> The vote therefore passes.

Actually, it doesn't. At the time of this vote jboynes was not a member
of the Tomcat PMC. This vote therefore failed.

Since Jeremy has just been voted to the PMC a quick +1 in this thread
from Jeremy post his addition to the PMC should fix this.

I've been back through the archives to check the other taglibs votes:

1.2.2 - vote failed
1.2.1 - vote passed (rjung, olamy, markt)
1.2.0 - vote failed

Therefore there are no other issues.

Mark

P.S. Welcome to the PMC Jeremy :)

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Taglibs 1.2.3

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
On Mar 6, 2015, at 1:06 AM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 20/02/2015 16:01, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>>> The following vote were cast:
>>>
>>> Binding:
>>> +1: jboynes, kkolinko, kfujino
>>>
>>> The vote therefore passes.
>
> Actually, it doesn't. At the time of this vote jboynes was not a member
> of the Tomcat PMC. This vote therefore failed.
>
> Since Jeremy has just been voted to the PMC a quick +1 in this thread
> from Jeremy post his addition to the PMC should fix this.
>
> I've been back through the archives to check the other taglibs votes:
>
> 1.2.2 - vote failed
> 1.2.1 - vote passed (rjung, olamy, markt)
> 1.2.0 - vote failed
>
> Therefore there are no other issues.
>
> Mark
>
> P.S. Welcome to the PMC Jeremy :)

Apologies for that, my formal +1 to correct.
Thank for catching that, and the welcome.

—
Jeremy