Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by 邱晨 <qi...@163.com> on 2020/04/09 02:48:29 UTC

applications for contribute to Apache Hudi

Hi,

I want to contribute to Apache Hudi. Would you please give me the contributor permission? My JIRA ID is qiuchen100.
Best Regards, Charles Qiu

Re: applications for contribute to Apache Hudi

Posted by vino yang <vi...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Charles Qiu!

Now, you have jira contributor permission!

Best,
Vino

邱晨 <qi...@163.com> 于2020年4月9日周四 上午10:48写道:

Re: Apache Hudi Confluence

Posted by vino yang <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi Charles,

Welcome!

Now, you should have confluence contributor permission.
Any problems let me know.

Best,
Vino

邱晨 <qi...@163.com> 于2020年4月9日周四 上午11:03写道: