Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "LINZ, Arnaud" <AL...@bouyguestelecom.fr> on 2020/03/03 17:02:55 UTC

RE: Building with Hadoop 3

Hello,
Have you shared it somewhere on the web already?
Best,
Arnaud

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Have you tried to just export Hadoop 3's classpath to `HADOOP_CLASSPATH`
and see if that works out of the box?

If the main use case is HDFS access, then there is a fair chance it might
just work, because Flink uses only a small subset of the Hadoop FS API
which is stable between 2.x and 3.x, as far as I tried it out a while back.

Re: Building with Hadoop 3

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.