Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Tuncay Baskan <tb...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/09 01:59:44 UTC

Data Mapper Tutorial 1.1 solution location

I'm working on Data Mapper tutorial-1.1.pdf. At the bottom of page 5 it says;

 "If you'd like to see that bar for yourself, open the iBatisNet
Tutorial solution available from the website
<http://sf.net/projects/ibatisnet>."

Where is it? What's the exact name of the file? I downloaded most of
the files there, probably I'm missing something.

--
/tb.

Re: Data Mapper Tutorial 1.1 solution location

Posted by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com>.
Here's the Tutorial filelist:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109704&package_id=133856

Roberto