Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/06/16 20:03:05 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Aurora - June 2018

Please find the draft report for June below, if anyone has any
modifications or addition please let me know.

Jake, feel free to submit this on the community's behalf once all
modifications and additions are done.

-Renan

Apache Aurora is a stateless and fault tolerant service scheduler used to
schedule jobs onto Apache Mesos such as long-running services, cron jobs,
and one off tasks.

Project Status
---------
The Apache Aurora community has seen growth from new
contributors and user activity over the last quarter. We have successfully
released one new versions of Apache Aurora during this time: a regular
planned release of 0.20.0.

Community
---
Latest Additions:

* Jordan Ly was added to the PMC on Wed May 02 2018
* Santhosh Kumar Shanmugham was added to the PMC on Wed May 02 2018

Issue backlog status since last report:

* Created:   10 in the last 3 months
* Resolved: 8 in the last 3 months

Mailing list activity since last report:

* @dev         108 messages
* @user        20 messages
* @reviews   397 messages

Releases
---
Last release:
* Apache Aurora 0.20.0 released 4.2.2018

Re: [REPORT] Apache Aurora - June 2018

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
+1, submitted

Thanks Renan for drafting