Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/04/03 21:16:34 UTC

Preparing Jewel branch merge into develop

Hi,

before turn off for today, I want to talk a bit about jewel branch merge.

I can merge it without problems since all projects are new. But I have my
own UIBase copy in Jewel library and I think it's time to talk about what
will we do with that copy.

I think the best is to merge and then copy the new UIBase over the older to
bring the new styles changes, then remove the UIBase in Jewel. This can be
done in a single commit so you can check changes and see if there's some
problem. After working with it this days, I think it's not, but maybe other
ayer could see some problem. I think I address all what Alex comment.

This is one or two day from now. I'm leaving now, but tomorrow I plan to
make a refactor of project theme names. and create some final ones for user
to use, so the scenario is more finished for the rest of us (Piotr, Om,...)
and our users.

let me know what do you think

thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Preparing Jewel branch merge into develop

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,
one easy way to see the few changes clearly is to copy my version over the
actual, and see the diff to see what changed

thanks!

Carlos

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,