Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amin Abbaspour <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/04 14:36:35 UTC

Finding JUnit Test Plan

Hi,

I developed a JAR file containing JUnit test plan and placed it in
lib/junit, but JMeter does not seem to find and reflect it in JUnit
section.

It just finds JMeter's own sample (i.e. woolfel). I also tried to compile
'woolfel' and pack it again myself, but the same thing happened and jmeter
failed to load and show it.

I taught may be its some thing about my JDK ( I use 1.5 ), and changed it
to JDK 1.4, but this trick did not work either.

I don't think this is a problem in test plan source code since as I said,
I compiled the code with JMeter itself and it did not work too.

Thanks for your attention and help,
Sincerely,
Amin

Re: Finding JUnit Test Plan

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
Not sure I understand.  Was it a bug in the test.jar in the /lib/junit
directory?  if that's the case, I'll fix the ANT task in jmeter's build.xml.

thanks

peter

Re: Finding JUnit Test Plan

Posted by Amin Abbaspour <ab...@yahoo.com>.