Posted to users@camel.apache.org by aidatechinc <HF...@AIDATECH.COM> on 2015/01/19 22:09:43 UTC

hdfs2 component with kinit

Hello,
  I am attempting to move some files to a secure HDFS and I am getting the
error:

org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateProducerException: Failed to create Producer
for endpoint: Endpoint[hdfs2://xxxxx.yyyy.com:8020/tmp/di_pic]. Reason:
org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: SIMPLE authentication is
not enabled.  Available:[TOKEN, KERBEROS]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doGetProducer(ProducerCache.java:407)
~[camel-core-2.14.0.jar:2.14.0]
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.acquireProducer(ProducerCache.java:123)
~[camel-core-2.14.0.jar:2.14.0]
	at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.doStart(SendProcessor.java:221)
~[camel-core-2.14.0.jar:2.14.0]

is there a way to let it leverage the kinit?

Re: hdfs2 component with kinit

Posted by aidatechinc <HF...@AIDATECH.COM>.
Did you manage to solve this issue?  Having similar issue...