Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dean Del Ponte <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/12 16:29:10 UTC

[users@httpd] RewriteRule help

Would someone be so kind as to provide an example solution for the
following problem.

I would like all requests to the base url "/products/flash/**" redirected
to /flash/**

For example

/products/flash/awesomeness    redirects to    /flash/awesomeness
/products/flash/really/cool/stuff    redirects to   /flash/really/cool/stuff

and so on.

Thanks!

Dean Del Ponte

Re: [users@httpd] RewriteRule help

Posted by Dean Del Ponte <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pete!

I guess I have something wonky with my Apache config.

Rewrites work but Redirects don't.  Redirects have no affect.

I'll look into it a bit more.

Thanks again!

Dean