Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/07 19:30:42 UTC

exception help

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody saw this exception before (or maybe have
some ideas on it):

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean wit
h name 'org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager' defined in class path resource
[META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.ap
ache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException: Value is not an instance of L
java.util.Map;
Caused by:
org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException: Value is not an instanc
e of Ljava.util.Map;
        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.AbstractConverter.setValue(AbstractCo
nverter.java:69)
        at org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertValue(TypeConv
erterDelegate.java:227)
        at org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertIfNecessary(Ty
peConverterDelegate.java:177)
        at org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertIfNecessary(Ty
peConverterDelegate.java:95)
        at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.convertIfNecessary(BeanWrap
perImpl.java:358)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doTypeC
onversionIfNecessary(AbstractBeanFactory.java:761)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createA
rgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:370)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowir
eConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:126)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:683)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:621)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getOb
ject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistr
y.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.
preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory
.java:71)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory
.java:59)
        at org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBusFactory.createBus(SpringBusFactory
.java:50)

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: exception help

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
No. I also made sure I was using the same version of spring and
xmlbeans. I only got passed that exception by removing this
constructor:

public ResourceManagerImpl(Map<String, Object> properties)

Jarek

Re: exception help

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.

--