Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mario Scheibe <ma...@bff-online.de> on 2001/08/22 13:05:56 UTC

Installation SOAP / Newbie

-------"Have others had this problem?

Oh oh, life's not good today. OK, last resort- please join the
soap-user@xml.apache.org mailing list and ask there. Odds are that your
problem has been run into before and someone there will know what to
do."----------

Hello,

excuse me, but my english is not so good.

I tryed to install the router servlet and admin client (like page 7. from
O'REILLY NETWORK: JAVA & XML:SOAP)
When I'll try the final test of both the server and client, (and I'm sure,
that I had followed all the setup instructions ) I get the following
error message:

SOAP Service Manager: Unable to read 'DeployedServices.ds': assuming fresh
start
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Who can help me ??

Thank you for your answer !

Mario