Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/13 18:48:08 UTC

Collecting xml files using flume

I would like to know whether it is possible to collect all the xml
files from a directory continuously as they are coming and dump these
file onto the HDFS.
Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: Collecting xml files using flume

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much both of you for the help..:)

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Posted by "Alexander C.H. Lorenz" <wg...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,