Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Graham <dg...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/24 16:01:09 UTC

Re: Declaration of the Struts tag librairies

Deployment of taglibs in a Servlet 2.3 container such as Tomcat 4 is
extremely simple.  Add this line to your JSP:
<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html" prefix="html" %>

This allows you to use the Struts html taglib.  You don't need to modify
web.xml or copy tld files anywhere.

David