Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/28 08:52:21 UTC

need to update port 8042 to extrenal IP + Amazon EC2 cluster + HDP 2.3.4

Hi,

My Hadoop Hortonworks cluster si set up in Amazon EC2. When I visit
http://ec2-xx-xx-xxx-xxx.ap-southeast-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8088/cluster to
view the application logs, the page gets displayed with all the the
applications When I click of any of the application also page get
displayed(Attached screenshot) Now when I click on the logs,it shows the
internal IP of one of the data node and

http://ip-xx-xx-xx-xxx.ap-southeast-1.compute.internal:8042/node/containerlogs/container_e06_1453856711181_0026_02_000001/hdfs

shows : page not displayed .. (Attached screenshot)

I could not find the port 8042 in configuration file,yarn--default.xml

yarn.nodemanager.webapp.address ${yarn.nodemanager.hostname}:8042