Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by John Trollinger <ja...@trollingers.com> on 2002/06/17 17:26:59 UTC

JSP and jetspeed

Who is maintaining the jsp portions of jetspeed?  I would like to be
able to help keep the jsp portions up to date and in working order.

Thanks,

John Trollinger

Re: JSP and jetspeed

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
John Trollinger wrote:

>Who is maintaining the jsp portions of jetspeed?  I would like to be
>able to help keep the jsp portions up to date and in working order.

As far as I know, nobody is really maintaining jsp templating as a whole.

If you are interested, you can send patches with the things you find,
with http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html in mind to produce the
patches.

As the quality of your work and the workload of current committers
becomes evident, you will for sure be proposed as a new committer, to be
able to apply the changes yourself. :-)

I noticed recently that some changes had not been applied in the jsp
templating part of the system, so I'm sure work is needed to keep jsp in
synchrony.

>Thanks,
>

>John Trollinger

Thanks for your collaboration,