Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "S.E.Parkin" <S....@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2003/06/12 17:40:33 UTC

SOAPHeaderElement Namespace question ...

Hi

I've used the 'SOAPHeaderElement(java.lang.String namespace, java.lang.String
localPart, java.lang.Object value)' constructor to create a Header element,
but I'm having a problem in that I have defined the associated namespace as an
attribute of the SOAP Envelope element, and don't want the namespace
declaration to be duplicated in the Header element I've added - I've tried
various functions of the SOAPHeaderElement class to try to remove the
namespace declaration altogether from the Header element, and initialising the
Header with an Element created from scratch doesn't help either (as the
namespace declaration is seemingly automatically created within this Element).
Is there some way to create a SOAPHeaderElement without a namespace
declaration, or otherwise remove the namespace declaration within a
SOAPHeaderElement once it's been created, or at least register with it that
the namespace has been declared elsewhere in the Envelope?

Thanks,
Simon Parkin

Doc/Literal input parms problem

Posted by Gregory Boes <gb...@tripos.com>.
Hey There,

I have a problem I have not seen discussed here, so perhaps it's personal.
I implemented a WS using AXIS (June 11 - nightly build).  I utilized
Java2WSDL to create the WSDL from an interface class.  I then used WSDL2Java
to create both server and client stubs.

Here's the problem, this WS takes two string parms as input.  The first one
gets through fine with every invocation, the second is always empty.  I've
checked the SOAP message being presented to the WS and it looks fine.

Any ideas?

Greg