Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2006/02/26 06:25:16 UTC

[Axis2] Sending mails abt Axis2

Hi all,

I see increasing traffic on issues regarding Axis2. This mail is just a
reminder to pass the mails to the correct people.

As you all can see we use the same mailing list to address the issues
related to both Axis 1.x and Axis2. So we came up with a small
convention to distinguish between those two.
Please put the prefix "[Axis2]" in to the subjects of all your mails to
Axis2. This way you have a better chance of getting a good and early
reply from axis2 team.

This is even mentioned in our site as well.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] Sending mails abt Axis2

Posted by Jim Azeltine <ja...@sbcglobal.net>.
Looks like there is some support for this idea. Any chance we can get it done?

  Jim

Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
  +1

  On 2/27/06, Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> wrote:  Hi all,
I also opposed the idea of a seperate mailing list sometime back but I
have to admit that there's a whole lot of folks interested in Axis2
right now which seems to be making the lists crowded (primarily by
forgetting the axis2 prefix). If the Apache infra has no problem I
would say we should go for a seperate list.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] Sending mails abt Axis2