Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Mattos, John" <jm...@Indemand.com> on 2003/12/03 23:25:47 UTC

CVS - Unable to open connection ???????????

Hi,all

I get the following output when I run the same script I've been running for
months on a new machine, and I get this weird error:

[cvs] Unable to open connection:
 [cvs] Network error: Cannot assign requested addresscvs [checkout aborted]:
end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

[echo] Using cvsRoot =:ext:buildmaster@VC30:/usr/local/indab
[echo] Using cvsRsh  =C:\Documents and Settings\jmattos\My
Documents\ReleaseFramework\bin\putty\plink.exe
[echo] Using Dest  =C:\Documents and Settings\jmattos\My
Documents\ReleaseFramework\temp\src
[echo] Using passFile =C:\Documents and Settings\jmattos\My
Documents\ReleaseFramework\bin\putty\rsa\key
[echo] Using Label  =indab_1_6_0
[cvs] Using cvs passfile: C:\Documents and Settings\jmattos\My
Documents\ReleaseFramework\bin\putty\rsa\key
 [cvs] Unable to open connection:
 [cvs] Network error: Cannot assign requested addresscvs [checkout aborted]:
end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

Does this look familiar to anyone?