Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kannan Sundararajan <ks...@marketaxess.com> on 2004/02/02 19:31:53 UTC

RE: 'Getty=001-016-162'Error in JDBC conn / Apache Tomc at/4.1.29 URGENT

I guess this is a spam email and the bug tries to gets into various email
address. It would be waste of time in finding it out of like
"Administrator@leds.com", since most of spams are send thru bogus email
address. I dont know what is the solution to stop this. But based on this a
good people should not be removed since the spam is utilizing their email
address.

Thanks to Yoav, for his efforts of supporting tomcat and solutions.