Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Collings <jl...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/13 13:10:35 UTC

convention plug-in

Is there a place where I can see what the conventions are that the
convention plug-in uses?
Preferably in a clean table format. I'm a fairly visual learner.

Jim C.

Re: convention plug-in

Posted by Jim Collings <jl...@gmail.com>.
Dave Newton wrote:
> Jim Collings wrote:
>> A table of defaults for all of the conventions the convention plugin
> Hmm, I guess that's what I thought that table of results and results
> codes was. If you file a CLA you can update the wiki yourself.

Thanks.  I may just do that. :-)

Jim C.

Re: convention plug-in

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Jim Collings wrote:
> A table of defaults for all of the conventions the convention plugin
> uses. I suppose you could call it a "conventions cheat sheet".
>
> For example:
>
> I create a foo.jsp that submits to "/place/wingding"
> foo.jsp -> /place/wingding -> wingding-[ success | fail | error ]
>
> Note: I think this is right but it might not be. It's just an example
> of what I am looking for. Something like this would tremendously
> simplify the docs... at least for me.

Hmm, I guess that's what I thought that table of results and results
codes was. If you file a CLA you can update the wiki yourself.

Dave

Re: convention plug-in

Posted by Jim Collings <jl...@gmail.com>.

Re: convention plug-in