Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jorden Woods <jo...@jordenwoods.com> on 2005/04/19 08:47:32 UTC

Mac OS X and the Forms Editor

Previously I used Mac OS X and Safari with the Forms Editor.

I used this setup quite extensively with Lenya version 1.2.

I have now upgraded to Lenya 1.2.2.

Now I can no longer use the Forms Editor with Safari on Mac OS X.

Specifically, when I try to edit an item on a page I get an error like:

Attribute name "tagID" associated with an element type "html"

must be followed by the ' = ' character.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:

Error executing pipeline.: file:/build/tomcat-5.0.28/webapps/

lenya/lenya/usecases/edit/../../pubs/default/work/editor/

authoring/index/index_en.xml:1:346:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute name "tagID" associated with

an element type "html" must be

followed by the ' = ' character.

Please note that the error above comes from using the Default publication.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?

Thanks!

Re: Mac OS X and the Forms Editor

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Jorden Woods wrote:

> Now I can no longer use the Forms Editor with Safari on Mac OS X.
> Specifically, when I try to edit an item on a page I get an error like:
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute name "tagID" associated with
> an element type "html" must be followed by the ' = ' character.

i frankly don't understand how one browser could trigger this. are you
sure it is specific to safari? this might actually be a bug in cocoon
(DOMStreamer) that has been fixed in 2.1.7. i suggest you try with 2.1.7