Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sonwabo Jordan <88...@ukzn.ac.za> on 2011/09/08 10:28:44 UTC

URL for Tomcat forums

Hi

What is the URL for the Tomcat forums so that I can go and have a look at questions already asked before I submit my own?

Thanks
Sonwabo

Please find our Email Disclaimer here: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer/

Re: URL for Tomcat forums

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
André Warnier wrote:
> Sonwabo Jordan wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> What is the URL for the Tomcat forums so that I can go and have a look
>> at questions already asked before I submit my own?
>>
> Maybe at the same place where you found the address of this one ?
> Try http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html
> and look for "archives"

I forgot to congratulate and thank you for at least asking about this.
Many people don't bother checking these archives, although many questions are already
answered there.

(Including yours probably.  But that would lead us to metaphysical discussions that would
soon become OT).

Re: URL for Tomcat forums

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.

Re: URL for Tomcat forums

Posted by Markus Schönhaber <to...@list-post.mks-mail.de>.
08.09.2011 10:28, Sonwabo Jordan:

> What is the URL for the Tomcat forums so that I can go and have a look at questions already asked before I submit my own?

http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html
provides links to archives of the various Tomcat mailing lists. Although
only the MARC archives are tagged "searchable" on the above page, those
from MarkMail, Nabble and Mail Archive can be searched too.

--
Regards
  mks