Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/09/08 00:59:13 UTC

Re: select all and default to select for multi-select forms in form-widget

David, Chris -

There is no reference to a select all javascript i the
HtmlFormRender.  Also, I tried Chris's suggestion of doing entry-
name="Y" and it did not work.  I might implement a default value for
checkbox myself -- if nobody knows how it's supposed to work, and
nobody objects to my changing it.

Si

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Si,

I think you're right that this is broken. I just looked around for
anything in the form widget code referring to the "toggleAll" method
and it's not there... So, yeah, in the HtmlFormRenderer we should add
the normal checkbox to the header as is used elsewhere, like this:

<input type="checkbox" name="selectAll" value="Y"
onclick="javascript:toggleAll(this, 'selectAllForm');"/>

The "selectAllForm" string should be replaced dynamically with the
form name, and then that should do it... The rowSubmit fields should
already be going in with the use-row-submit attribute set to true.

-David