Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/05/20 13:52:54 UTC

Cutting our first TLP

Hi all,

I just updated the RELEASE_NOTES with some details of what’s in version 0.4.0.
If any of you are working on things that should be part of 0.4.0, please make yourself heard.
I would probably cut a release branch tomorrow and start the release process as soon as possible.

I currently don’t have anything I would like to add to it … the generated driver stuff doesn’t
Have any effect on the release anyway.

Help us get the first TLP version of Apache PLC4X out the door :-)

If we hurry up, we could even announce the release at our party on Friday.

Chris

Re: Cutting our first TLP

Posted by Tim Mitsch <t....@pragmaticindustries.de>.
Hey all,

thanks Julian; and yes i'm working on scraper improvements and documentation when I find some time.
I think I won't make it to finish my stuff up to tomorrow; so I think this will be content for the subsequent release.

Best & see u on Friday
Tim

Am 20.05.19, 15:56 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi Chris,

    just a short notice, speaking for Tim.
    I think he is about to get his scraper fixes (from Brussels) finished.

    @Tim: could you comment on that? Perhaps you can use your time in the train today to make progress?

    Julian

Re: Cutting our first TLP