Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Marcin Waldowski <M....@sulechow.net> on 2007/01/31 09:57:53 UTC

Problems with 'Configuring a Thread Model' link

Hello.

Thanks for all MINA developers for great framework :)

I don't know if this is a correct place to ask the question below. If
not - just ignore this mail :)

I would like to acces content below 'Configuring a Thread Model' link on
http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html. It doesn't exist or it claims
that I have no permission to access it, depend on I'm logged in or not.
Is it a correct behaviour? Is this content restricted only for some users?

Regards.
Marcin

Re: Problems with 'Configuring a Thread Model' link

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/31/07, Marcin Waldowski <M....@sulechow.net> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Thanks for all MINA developers for great framework :)
>
> I don't know if this is a correct place to ask the question below. If
> not - just ignore this mail :)
>
> I would like to acces content below 'Configuring a Thread Model' link on
> http://mina.apache.org/documentation.html. It doesn't exist or it claims
> that I have no permission to access it, depend on I'm logged in or not.
> Is it a correct behaviour? Is this content restricted only for some users?

It actually means that we didn't write that page.  It's not a permission
issue.  If you want to know about threadmodel configuration, please search
our mailing list archive with 'ThreadModel'.  Nabble.com, Gmane.org,
Mail-archive.com, and MARC will help you.

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6