Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/04/19 07:27:34 UTC

Review board

Hi Guys,
I'm having issues with pasting new requests to Apache Review Board or viewing the old ones. I believe that it might be caused by having RB configured to the old SVN location that we were using before graduation.

Does anybody know who to ask in order to check RB configuration?

Jarcec

Re: Review board

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Thank you Cheolsoo!

I actually tried using "/" as repository path in a new review request, however it was failing for me. I rebased my patch on current trunk and it started working, so I guess that the issue was somehow related to old revision number stored in original patch.

Thanks again for your help,
Jarcec

Re: Review board

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@cloudera.com>.