Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Warren Bell <wa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/03 06:41:00 UTC

Closeing 1st Modal Window from 2nd Modal Window

I have a situation that is like the Wicket example that opens two modal
windows one from another. Everything is working correctly, but I need to
close the 1st window when the 2nd window is closed. How would you do this?

Thanks,

Warren

Re: Closeing 1st Modal Window from 2nd Modal Window

Posted by Martin Sachs <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi

i think you can just close the ModalWindow twice, because the
closing-Javascript close only the current Window, so if you call it twice
you close both windows. You must be sure, that there are 2 open windows !

Alternative:
redirect to the page will close also all windows ;)

Martin