Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Lauren Riley <La...@FBLFinancial.com> on 2008/01/22 17:05:14 UTC

Hidden Sheet

How do you set a sheet as hidden? I see in the API there is a
workbook.setSheetHidden(int, boolean) method.  I have POI 3.01 and I don't
see this method in the HSSFWorkbook class????

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to the message, and please delete it from your computer.

Re: Hidden Sheet

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Lauren Riley wrote:
> I see that is 43937...how do I get a svn checkout?

You have two options, either check it out yourself:
 	http://poi.apache.org/subversion.html
or just download a svn nightly build:
 	http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-svn-build/

Nick

Re: Hidden Sheet

Posted by Lauren Riley <La...@FBLFinancial.com>.
I see that is 43937...how do I get a svn checkout?

             Nick Burch
             <nick@torchbox.co
                                       POI Users List
             01/22/2008 10:05          <us...@poi.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Hidden Sheet
             "POI Users List"
             <user@poi.apache.
                   org>

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Lauren Riley wrote:
> How do you set a sheet as hidden? I see in the API there is a
> workbook.setSheetHidden(int, boolean) method.  I have POI 3.01 and I
> don't see this method in the HSSFWorkbook class????

See http://poi.apache.org/changes.html

It went in since 3.0.2 beta 2, so you'll need a svn checkout for now.
(It'll be in 3.0.2-FINAL once that's released)

Nick

Re: Hidden Sheet

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.