Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jason Moore <Ja...@harksolutions.co.uk> on 2014/04/03 13:41:16 UTC

Stage scaling larger than application.

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with application DPI's and the scaling of the stage
on Windows. Is this something which is Flex related or does it relate to
AIR?

When we set the application DPI to 160 and extend the runtimeDPIprovider
to return 240 for the device ( desktop monitors always seem to return 72
DPI ), everything scales correctly. But the stage width and height also
gets scaled so that it ends up larger than the application!

If this is something Flex related ( if so I'll post a bug with a proper
example ).

Jason.