Posted to user@hive.apache.org by "Swinney, Austin" <Au...@vimeo.com> on 2011/03/15 16:42:59 UTC

Changing the Hive Tracking URL in job output

Hi,

I've been searching for a info on changing the Hive tracking url that shows up during processing, for example:

Starting Job = job_201103091819_0073, Tracking URL = http://<some_internal_cluster_url>:50030/jobdetails.jsp?jobid=job_201103091819_0073

In this case, it is giving hostname that isn't viewable.  I'd like to change the viewable hostname for the just the admin interface URL when it is reported in job output.

Thanks!

Austin

Re: Changing the Hive Tracking URL in job output

Posted by "Swinney, Austin" <Au...@vimeo.com>.
I figured as much.  Thanks for the reply, Edward.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.