Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Shulok, Thomas" <th...@lmco.com> on 2009/08/07 19:12:32 UTC

Default endpoint via Zookeeper (D-OSGi)

Hi All,

Working with the Zookeeper discovery setup, and things are working as
long as I explicitly specify org.apache.cxf.ws.address in my service
decoration xml file.  If I don't specify it, it will default to
localhost.  Not unreasonable, but the problem is, localhost will be the
endpoint that gets registered with Zookeeper.  So, when another box
looks for the interface, Zookeeper will tell it that it is on localhost
(i.e. the client itself), and that will fail.  With this setup, do you
have to explicitly specify the endpoint, or is there some other default
behavior to leverage that will actually use the real IP of the
registering localhost when it gets entered into Zookeeper so other
clients can find it?

Many thanks,
Thom