Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au> on 2005/12/28 04:23:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r359368 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: src/java/org/apache/fop/layoutmgr/inline/LineLayoutManager.java status.xml test/layoutengine/disabled-testcases.xml

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:21 am, manuel@apache.org wrote:
> Author: manuel
> Date: Tue Dec 27 19:21:08 2005
> New Revision: 359368

> Log:
> Fix for bug 37743 and part of 38053

Sorry, I committed some of the files in the wrong order. This patch and
the previous commit
( http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=359364&view=rev) go together and
cannot be looked at in isolation.

Manuel

Posted by Clay Leeds <we...@mac.com>.
On Dec 27, 2005, at 8:23 PM, Manuel Mall wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:21 am, manuel@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: manuel
>> Date: Tue Dec 27 19:21:08 2005
>> New Revision: 359368

>> Log:
>> Fix for bug 37743 and part of 38053
>>
> Sorry, I committed some of the files in the wrong order. This patch
> and
> the previous commit
> ( http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=359364&view=rev) go together and
> cannot be looked at in isolation.
>
> Manuel

You might want to post a comment to both BUGs...

Happy holidays, and thanks for all the hard work!

Web Maestro Clay