Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2003/12/05 15:35:01 UTC

Last night's gump run

1) Somewhat crude, but now I found/removed the final 'isOkToDoWork' (which
was impacting publishing test results) these do get published:

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/avalon/work/TESTS-TestSuites.xml.html

2) Unfortunately for dims/ws-axis-test, their's didn't get run due to
pre-requisite failure:

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/wsdl4j/work/update_wsdl4j.html
cvs [update aborted]: connect to oss.software.ibm.com(129.33.28.100):2401
failed: Connection timed out

[BTW: Doing a re-run of the stack to ws-axis-test let's see.]

3) A one character typo (n != x) in rss.py caused RSS to crap out after the
build/documentation completed. I've fixed that, and will look at Stefan's
issue next. Still having some troubles with this content.

4) Nice to see a first run from OSS @ Java.Net. [Stefan, you beat me to it
be one commit, I was just adding one. :-) ]

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/gump_repo/java.net.html
http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/xom/xom.html

5) Stefan, did you update some packages recently? I think I noticed package
metadata updates. Did you update packages on LSD? I half expected some
package failures (was waiting to see if they were detected.) If so, thanks &
nice to see 100% clean here, if not -- somewhat confused. [Ya know, I never
seem to get CVS notifications but my own. I assumed I was just missing them
in the torrent of e-mails I get. Hmm, I suspect I'm not subscribed to
the -cvs list, Doh!]

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/packages.html

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise

Re: Last night's gump run

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Adam R. B. Jack <aj...@trysybase.com> wrote:

> 5) Stefan, did you update some packages recently?

Yes, nekohtml and jsch.

> I think I noticed package metadata updates. Did you update packages
> on LSD?

as well as gump.covalent.net, yes.  Leo was kind enough to grant me
karma some moons ago.

Stefan