Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Danny Angus <Da...@slc.co.uk> on 2003/09/25 17:24:33 UTC

More script woes

I got Script working at last, seems that the XML is quite sensitive to
order and things in .page's anyway...

The problem I have now is that I need to use the eventual names of my
fields to plumb in enevt handlers.

I'm going to fire events from some components and have them affect other
components, I figure that Tapestry ought to let me create a single method
with many generated calls to components right? and that Tapestry ought to
let me generate a lot of unique methods for handling particular components
right?

I assume that I can get the name, but all my efforts have come to nothing
:-(
I'd _Really_  appreciate a working example, however simple it might be.

d.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient) please notify us immediately on 0141 306 2050 and delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any  responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limited.

Re: More script woes

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
Back in July I posted an example VariablePropertySelection onto this
list. You may find it at gmane.org at
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/2041

-Harish