Posted to user@struts.apache.org by SweetRahul <te...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 12:10:36 UTC

Re: Not Able to call Action

Hi,

Very Very thank you for Such a Wonderful Explanation about the Initial
Configuration for Struts2.

But, I have always stuck here(whenever i create application from
scratch).... I have checked all the My Configurations... but then also my
application gives me error something like this:

" Struts has detected an unhandled exception:

Messages: No result defined for action secure.Login and result success "

It will be nice if you will please give me some hint for above issue.

Thanks

Rahul

Re: Not Able to call Action

Posted by SweetRahul <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saeed,
Thanks for trying to solve my issue.
Actually...Struts 2 is a Great Framework for Developing Web Applications.
But the word great adds more complexity to the Framework. I am using Dojo
with Struts2, but unexpectedly it did not works with IE it works in Mozilla
FF but not in IE.

So, Is there any other plugins available for using Ajax in a Web Application
?

Thanks

Rahul

Re: Not Able to call Action