Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2007/06/25 22:48:07 UTC

Agenda of the Woden Status Telecon, 2007-06-26

See [1] for call and IRC information.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/index.html#Weekly+Status+Call

Agenda

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2007-03-20 - All Woden committers should try to get tied in to the Apache
Web
of Trust.
2007-03-29
Lawrence: Neil Graham will sign my key. Graham and I cross signed.
Graham: I spoke to Tim Ellison who said he can sign my key.
Lawrence: Neil Graham signed my key. I need to update the keys file.
Arthur: I haven't created a key yet. I'll look up the note on the dev list
to find out how to do this.
Graham: Lawrence, now that Neil has signed your key am I tied in?
Lawrence: Yes. However, the more signatures we have the better for tying
in to the Web of Trust. The further you are away in the chain linking you
to someone else the less they can trust you.
2007-04-17
John: I'm working with Graham to learn how to sign public keys.
Lawrence: You can get your key signed in parallel by several people. The
signatures will be merged by gpg.
John: Graham, you're using a GUI.
Graham: Yes. If I can find the link I'll send it to the list.
Lawrence: John and I are in the process of cross signing each other's
keys.
2007-04-24
John: I've figured out how to import a key. Lawrence and I will cross sign
today.
Lawrence: John and Graham need to cross sign. I will close this action
after that's complete.
2007-05-01
Lawrence: John needs to sign my key and Graham and John need to cross sign

for this action to be completed.
2007-05-15
John: No progress.
2007-05-22
Lawrence: No progress this week.
2007-06-19
Lawrence: John and I swapped keys.
John: I sent Graham a signed version of his key. When he's back we'll
complete the transaction.

2007-04-17 - John and Graham will create a proposed date for M8.
2007-04-24
John: We didn't have a chance to discuss this yet.
2007-05-01
John: Graham and I were both unavailable to discuss this issue this last
week. We'll try to get this done on Thursday of this week.
2007-05-08
Graham: We've been unable to meet the last couple weeks.
John: We'll take care of a date this week.
2007-05-15
John: We haven't had a chance to come up with a date. I think at the
earliest it will be at the end of June or early July.
2007-05-22
John: We'll try to get to it this week.
2007-06-19
John: I'm in the process of doing this. I'm making my way through the Jira

list. Right now I'm looking at July 20. I'll post to the list this week.

2007-04-17 - John will post to the Woden dev list about removing the SAX
attribution.
2007-04-24
John: I want to take a look through the source before posting this.
2007-05-01
John: No progress yet.
2007-05-08
Arthur: We may need the attribution just because we bundle Xerces.
2007-05-15
John: I need to look in Xerces license to see if they include this
license. I haven't had a chance to look into this. The real question is do

we need the SAX attribution if we only have a binary dependency on SAX.
2007-05-22
John: No progress.
2007-06-19
John: No progress.

2007-05-22 - John will follow up with Jeremy about the copyright question
in
the status file.
2007-06-19
John: Jeremy was following up to ensure the paperwork for our WSDL4J
contribution was done. It's with IBM legal now. I'll follow up next week.

2007-05-22 - Lawrence will update the news and other general items.
2007-06-19
Lawrence: I've completed most of the items. There are 4 outstanding items
in the status file. 2 for John and 2 for me to complete.

2007-05-22 - John will document the Woden decision making and development
processes on the Woden site.
2007-06-19
John: No progress.

2. Milestone 8 (M8) Status - John Kaputin

3. Graduation from Incubation - Lawrence Mandel

4. Development Discussion - All

5. Other Business - All

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel