Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by ranaweed <ra...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2005/04/06 04:16:20 UTC

Problems with dll file in a web service

Hi all,

We have implement a web service that takes data from machines(free hard disk space,memory space). So for that we have used C program and we have implemented the relevant JNI classes,dll file and run the java program separately. It is working well.
THen we try to access those methods in our web service. We have placed our dll in C:\Windows\System32 but it doesn't work.
we got following error

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getDrivePath
 at www.cse.mrt.ResourceProperties.volumeData.getDrivePath(Native Method)
 at www.cse.mrt.ResourceProperties.Getproperty.<init>(Getproperty.java:19)
 at www.cse.mrt.ResourceProperties.GUI$1.run(GUI.java:285)

GUI is our client class. We are using axis1.1 and tomcat 5.0.25

Hoping for positive reply from you.

Regards,
Darshana