Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Arjen van der Meijden <ac...@tweakers.net> on 2018/11/02 09:41:58 UTC

Re: Broker redelivery predispatch check across consumers is not working

We have roughly the same issue, did you find a solution yet?
We use Stomp queue consumers with which we had a message that caused a
crash, the consumer restarted, crashed again, etc.

Obviously the crashing part is our responsibility, but we wanted to see
if we could prevent endless resends from ActiveMQ and ran into this same
scenario with redelivery regardless of redeliveryPolicy-rules.

Best regards,

Arjen

Posted by Arjen van der Meijden <ac...@tweakers.net>.
Sure I created this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-7090