Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdavidbakr <me...@jdavidbaker.com> on 2008/09/21 01:03:22 UTC

Re: user_pref for virtual mails

I've spamassassin running successfully on my server, and am wanting to add
user_prefs for each mailbox through the --virtual-config-dir flag.  Postfix
is set up to use virtual mailboxes through MySQL.  I have this as my
SPAMDOPTIONS:

-d -c -m5 -H -u spamd --virtual-config-dir=/var/mail/vhosts/%d/%l -x

It appears to be working except it's not expanding %d and %l - in the logs
it says:

spamd: using default config for filter: /var/mail/vhosts///user_prefs

so it's obviously replacing %d and %l with null.  Any ideas what's going
wrong?  I can't find anything in the documentation dealing with this
happening.