Posted to user@flink.apache.org by calvin beloy <cc...@yahoo.com> on 2022/06/22 14:07:09 UTC

Flink operator - ignore ssl cert validation

Hi,
We are using Flink Operator to deploy FlinkSessionJob. The jarring is pointing to our private internal repo which is using self signed ssl cert. What's the easiest way for the operator to ignore ssl cert validation?
Thanks,Calvin

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Flink operator - ignore ssl cert validation

Posted by calvin beloy <cc...@yahoo.com>.
 Exactly...I was hoping there's an easy way to inject this option on the http client of artifact fetcher. Resolved this by adding the cert to the cert store, so needed to build a custom image.
    On Thursday, June 23, 2022, 06:03:21 AM EDT, Őrhidi Mátyás <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I guess the problem is caused by the self-signed certificates, and Calvin is looking for a way to disable the SSL certificate validation: something like thishttp://www.java2s.com/Code/Java/Network-Protocol/DisablingCertificateValidationinanHTTPSConnection.htm

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 11:40 AM Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do you mean the HttpArtifactFetcher could not support HTTPS?

cc @Aitozi

Best,Yang
calvin beloy <cc...@yahoo.com> 于2022年6月22日周三 22:10写道:

Sorry typo "jarring" should be "jar url".

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 10:07 AM, calvin beloy<cc...@yahoo.com> wrote:   Hi,

Posted by Őrhidi Mátyás <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.