Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fabian Kreitner <fa...@ainea-ag.de> on 2002/12/03 15:23:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.43 + eperl?

Hello all,

I am in need for an "eperl" replacement for the ...

  Apache 2.0.43
  Perl 5.8.0
  mod_perl 2

... combination. I am unable to find a working eperl module for this :(
The module would need to be able to interpret scripts like ...

  <? use strict; require "foo.pll"; ... print qq{$text}; !>

preferrably run through mod_perl (security is not much of an issue).
Where can I get such a module please? What do I need to add to the httpd.conf?

thank you for your help
  Fabian