Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by beyaNet <an...@jibeya.com> on 2004/10/19 20:08:05 UTC

Cocoon + JBoss installation question

Hi,
as JBoss utilises the tomcat container and I currently have cocoon
working on tomcat/apache, my question is could I just grab the current
cocoon folder i have in tomcat and place into the tomcat environment in
JBoss? Would this be enough to get cocoon to work in JBoss?

regards

Andrew

Re: Cocoon + JBoss installation question

Posted by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de>.
Just go into the deploy/tomcatXYZ.sar folder. Do a Full-Text-Search for
"8080" and replace them with "80" (be sure only to change real
port-numbers and not any parts of id's) That should do the tric.

Chris

Posted by beyaNet <an...@jibeya.com>.
Christofer,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de>.