Posted to user@flume.apache.org by "Edwards, Jesse" <Je...@nike.com> on 2015/10/28 17:57:24 UTC

Flume to Kinesis

Hi Everyone-

I’ve been recently playing around with getting data into Amazon Kinesis, and noticed that there were a couple git projects out there that could achieve this, however, they were lacking in a few areas and lead me to question why hasn’t the flume project itself adopted either to create a standardized plugin for flume to kinesis?

I was about to start the path to create such a plugin to contribute back but before I started down this path I wanted to make sure I’m not duplicating efforts that somebody else is already working on?

Thanks,
Jesse

Re: Flume to Kinesis

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Yep, not that I know of. If that is something that you think makes sense to the project and you are willing to contribute it to the project, please feel free to file a jira and submit a patch.

Thanks,
Hari Shreedharan

Re: Flume to Kinesis