Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Nigel Jones <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/27 07:45:45 UTC

ATLAS-2569 ATLAS-2571 - commit?

FAO committers: Both of these now have a patch available. One +1 on the submission so far, but both are minor cleanups it would be good to get committed especially as our poms are regularly changing :-)

Re: ATLAS-2569 ATLAS-2571 - commit?

Posted by Nigel Jones <ni...@gmail.com>.

On 2018/04/27 08:27:09, David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

> I do not see the link to the review board in the other Jira. I can have a
> look - if you put the link in,
APologies - missed that. now added.
thanks

Re: ATLAS-2569 ATLAS-2571 - commit?

Posted by David Radley <da...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi Nigel,
I assumed Graham was going to commit  ATLAS-2569 as he had put ship it;
Graham let me know if this is not the case.
I do not see the link to the review board in the other Jira. I can have a
look - if you put the link in,
    all the best, David.

From:   Nigel Jones <ni...@gmail.com>
To:     <de...@atlas.apache.org>
Date:   27/04/2018 08:45
Subject:        ATLAS-2569 ATLAS-2571 - commit?

FAO committers: Both of these now have a patch available. One +1 on the
submission so far, but both are minor cleanups it would be good to get
committed especially as our poms are regularly changing :-)

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: ATLAS-2569 ATLAS-2571 - commit?

Posted by Graham Wallis <gr...@uk.ibm.com>.
I have just committed both these patches to 1.0.0.

Thanks Nigel.

Best regards,
  Graham

Graham Wallis
IBM Analytics
Internet: graham_wallis@uk.ibm.com
IBM Laboratories, Hursley Park, Hursley, Hampshire SO21 2JN
Tel: +44 7741 379735