Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Fengdong Yu <fe...@everstring.com> on 2015/11/27 01:56:00 UTC

No SparkVersion.java on branch-0.5

Hi

Why spark/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/spark/SparkVersion.java  doesn’t exist under branch-0.5?

but it exists under master and branch-0.5.5

Re: No SparkVersion.java on branch-0.5

Posted by Fengdong Yu <fe...@everstring.com>.
Hi

I built 0.5.5 with Spark1.5.2, I had to add spark version to SparkVersion.java, then I found this question.

Thanks for the answer.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,