Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Cristian Bullokles <cr...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/07 00:09:47 UTC

Include a jar library in .aar file

All,
    Could  I include a jar file with a library in the aar file?
    I like to create self-contained services without depends on
libraries in the WEB-INF/lib folder.
    I'm using axis2 1.4 in tomcat 6.0.14

Regards
Cristian

Re: [Axis2:v1.4] WSDL / SOAP Attachment question

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

Marc Lefebvre wrote:
> So, in a JAVA class, which JAVA data type in a method call generates this xmime:base64Binary WSDL data type when using JAVA2WSDL?
Both datahandler and byte[]

-Deepal

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Use javax.activation.DataHandler

-Raghu

	Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:05:52 -1000
	From: mlefebvre@akimeka.com
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

	If I use POJO for my WebService class and I use Java2WSDL for
auto-generation of the WSDL, what data type should I use to indicate in
the WSDL that the operation expects a soap with attachment?  Any
difference between SwA and MTOM for this?
	__

Posted by Marc Lefebvre <ml...@akimeka.com>.
So, in a JAVA class, which JAVA data type in a method call generates this xmime:base64Binary WSDL data type when using JAVA2WSDL?   I could not ascertain that from the examples I have seen.  Most of these seems to start from a WSDL and generate the Java.  I'm starting with JAVA and need to generate the WSDL for this.

__

________________________________

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Axis2 does not support SwA using pojo deployment or java2wsdl..

You can use javax.activation.DataHandler data type to generate a
base64Binary(MTOM compatible) WSDL...

thanks,
~Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

RE: Invalid UTF-8 character encoding in SOAP response

Posted by Amandeep Singh <as...@quark.com>.
Posting solution.

The issue is with UTF8Encoder class of axis. The class does not consider
surrogate characters. The solution is to override that class to handle
surrogates.

Is this fixed in latest version of axis? Just curious.

Thanks,
Aman

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
Aman,

	Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:05:52 -1000
	From: mlefebvre@akimeka.com
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live(tm) Messenger. Invite friends now! <https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_InviteFriends>

RE: [Axis2:v1.4] WSDL / SOAP Attachment question

Posted by Enaganti M Naidu <em...@hotmail.com>.

Subject: [Axis2:v1.4] WSDL / SOAP Attachment questionDate: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:05:52 -1000From: mlefebvre@akimeka.comTo: axis-user@ws.apache.org

If I use POJO for my WebService class and I use Java2WSDL for auto-generation of the WSDL, what data type should I use to indicate in the WSDL that the operation expects a soap with attachment?  Any difference between SwA and MTOM for this?
__
Marc Lefebvre, Principle Software Engineer
Akimeka, 1305 N. Holopono Street, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808)442-7168, Email: mlefebvre@akimeka.com
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc

Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger.

[Axis2:v1.4] WSDL / SOAP Attachment question