Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/21 11:45:24 UTC

are client proxies slow?

Hi,

is there any tips on the way to use cxf clients?

what i mean is it seems with big webservices (in size/number of depending
classes)  creating a client is (very) long. I saw on the cxf website some
recommandations about pooling client side etc but is it a workaround or is
it a common use case?

Note: in my case the client is not thread safe since we are using wss (
http://cxf.apache.org/faq.html#FAQ-AreJAXWSclientproxiesthreadsafe%3F).

What i wonder is couldn't cxf be enhanced to manage a cache/pool itself?

- Romain

Re: are client proxies slow?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
i have a case where it uses different credentials and it is the case i'm a
bit embarassed with.

- Romain

Re: are client proxies slow?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.