Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by subbarao mitta <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/11 06:54:20 UTC

How to add user defined functions in schema

IAM already having some of the functions in Oracle database like
FN_code("caseno") then how can I add these type of existing user defined
functions in apache calcite schema

Re: How to add user defined functions in schema

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
I assume you need to implement this method
org.apache.calcite.schema.impl.AbstractSchema.getFunctionMultimap().

I'm not sure, I haven't got there yet. I appreciate if you share your
experience with that.

Thanks,
Gelbana