Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Saritha Pula <sp...@SonicWALL.com> on 2001/07/10 21:36:57 UTC

pre-compilation of JSP

hi all,
  I am working on pre-compilation of JSP
But problem for me is when I type the following command
jspc -webxml c:\web.xml -uriroot c:\cosmo\jsp -webapp example.jsp
the above command automatically generates "web.xml"  but with "no
contents in it"
Java file is "not generated" for the specified JSP

it would be greatful if I can get some inputs on this
Pula