Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Eric Kelm <er...@vsgadmin.com> on 2005/07/18 18:31:54 UTC

TabbedPane problem

Hi,

I am having problems with the tabbed pane tag. I have the following JSP
setup. I have a template page that statically includes other JSP pages:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h" %> <%@ taglib
uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %> <html>
	<head>
		<title>
			Customerform.jsp
		</title>
	</head>
					<%@ include
file="/pages/common/header.jsp" %>
					<%@ include
file="/pages/manager/managermenu.jsp" %>
valign="top">
					<%@ include
file="/pages/manager/customers/customerformcontent.jsp" %>
					<%@ include
file="/pages/common/footer.jsp" %>

customerformcontent.jsp contains the tabbed pane.  The tabbed pane contains
5 tabs. The default tab is displayed fine, but when I click on any of the
other tabs, I lose my header include. The rest of the information in the
tabs is fine. This is the same when I use dynamic includes for the JSP
pages. I have thought about using the tabChangeListener but not sure how
this would factor in.  Any suggestions of help would be appreciated.  Thanks
in advance.

Eric